Scott Clifford is originally from Holbrook, MA and graduated from Holbrook High School. He attended Bridgewater State College and graduated with a Bachelor’s of Political Science and a concentration in Legal Studies. After graduating he attended the New England School of Law, graduated and was admitted to practice in all courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Federal District Court in Massachusetts.
Mr. Clifford has an extensive amount of experience practicing Real Estate Law. Years of experience combined with his ability to develop trusting relationships with his clients makes him an asset to all of his clients and partners. Mr. Clifford represents buyers, sellers and lenders in the purchase, sale and leasing of residential and commercial property. With thousands of transactions completed he understands the intricacies of the real estate transaction process and is a leading attorney in this area of practice.
Mr. Clifford also practices in the area of Civil Litigation, especially Construction Litigation and Corporate Litigation. He currently serves on the Board of Governors for the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Mr. Clifford is a participating member of each of the following professional associations and corporations:
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Plymouth County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Association of Trial Attorneys of America
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors — The Ellie Fund
- Board of Directors — Hanover Chamber of Commerce