Lipsey & Clifford, P.C.’s team of experienced corporate attorneys provide comprehensive, expert legal and business advice across all industries. We assist our corporate clients with a wide variety of services, including assisting them with identifying the appropriate corporate structure for their company based on business, legal and tax objectives and preferences. Education is a key component of the service that our attorneys provide our corporate clients. Educating our clients as to the correct corporate structure, putting that structure in place, and showing our clients how to maintain their corporate structure saves them significant amounts of time and money down the road.
We first and foremost tailor our services to suit your needs and objectives. Our attorneys represent clients in transactions of all sizes and types. We advise on issues including:
- Mergers and acquisitions (stock, and asset purchases and sales)
- Leveraged and management buyouts
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Corporate creation and corporate governance
- Employer-employee relations (including issues involving the Massachusetts Wage & Hours Act
- Breach of Contract
- Contract Interpretation
- Leasing (from letters of intent through the final signed lease)
- Financing (including land acquisitions, equipment acquisitions and business lines of credit for the day to day operations of a company)
Some of our corporate clients over the last few years include:
- Stop & Shop Supermarket
- South Shore Bank
- Merrill Associates, Inc.
- Jannell Ford of Hanover
- Cambridge Portuguese Credit Union
- Rockland Trust Company
- Leader Bank
- Scituate Federal Savings Bank
- Elliott Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Spry Plumbing & Heating, LLC
- JFW Construction Co., Inc.
- Xpressman Trucking & Courier, Inc.
- ABC Construction, Inc.
- Extreme Tailgators, Inc.
- The Common-Wealth Club, Inc.
- Feeney Brothers Excavation Corp.
- Joy C Charters, LLC
- Erica’s Dance Academy, Inc.
- Xpressman Logistics, Inc.
- Blue Door Mortgage
- Salem Five Mortgage Company
- Handyman Connection
- Jefferson Shrewsbury Limited Partnership
We keep up-to-date with any business/corporate law cases that could affect our clients. You’ll find information on changes in corporate law on our Legal Blog.