Lipsey & Clifford, P.C. represents general contractors, construction managers, design builders, subcontractors, suppliers, owners, architects, and engineers in Massachusetts. In connection with construction-related legal matters, our attorneys routinely:
- Provide advice and counsel
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts
- Analyze, prepare, prosecute and defend contract claims
- Negotiate and resolve contract claims
- Mediate construction disputes
- Arbitrate construction disputes
- Litigate at both the trial and appellate levels
- Handle bid protests
Firm lawyers also conduct client seminars and write articles for publication. Firm lawyers look at each case with the eye of finding the quickest and most cost effective solution to the client’s needs.
We also keep abreast of changes in Massachusetts law and construction law cases that could affect our contractor clients. Many times we post this information on our Blog and Facebook page as well as informing our clients.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Scott Clifford or one of our many office locations across the South Shore.