Scott J. Clifford, a native of Holbrook, graduated from Holbrook High School and Bridgewater State College with a Bachelor of Science degree in political science, concentration in legal studies. A graduate of New England School of Law, he is admitted to practice in all courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Federal District Court in Massachusetts.
He practices in the area of civil litigation, especially construction litigation and corporate litigation. He currently serves on the Board of Governors for the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Mr. Clifford also represents buyers, sellers and lenders in the purchase, sale and leasing of residential and commercial property along with representing corporations with their legal needs ranging from incorporation to human resource needs. In addition, he assists his clients with their estate planning needs, including wills, health care proxies, power of attorneys, and administration of estates.
Mr. Clifford is a participating member of each of the following professional associations and corporations:
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Plymouth County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Association of Trial Attorneys of America
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors — The Ellie Fund
- Board of Directors — Hanover Chamber of Commerce